Friday, October 31, 2014

Update!


Wow! It has been quite some time since an update. I'm getting very sick of staring at computer screens these days(I'll try to keep this short...)

West Coast Tour was great! Massive thanks to the folks who held it down for us. Not gonna make a list this time...you know who you are. Sorry I'm not sorry.

What's next: We have all the music for our full length written and ready to go to the studio. I actually think this is happening this winter. We definitely won't tour until that is accomplished. Also, we will be recording an extra song for a split 7" with the Autarch beast! <3 These might be the final recording projects that we do. After that, we will focus on touring only until it is time to call it quits. I don't think that will be anytime soon though. :)




-dream of endless horizons

No comments:

Post a Comment